Hi

I have come across the same problem. I traced it down to running the
wrong client against the wrong application. From what I can
remember, I had a sp3 application, but the client I was running was
for 3.0 with no service pack. From this observation, I think that
the clientType enum is part of a client type.

It looks like you have SP3 installed. It might be worth checking out
which client you are running

Mike

Mike
--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Brandon George"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ok,
>
> A little update to this:
>
> I found what it was complaining about:
>
> Start Code: classes\info\initBrowser()
> // Syp Modifications - SP3 - BEGIN
>     // DE-552-764-S99J
>     // do not init browser for threads
>     if (mySession.clientKind() == ClientType::WorkerThread
>         return;
>     // Syp Modifications - SP3 - END
> End code.
> ---
>
> Anyway So when I remove the WorkerThread to see what is avaible for
> ClientType only thing exists is COMobject, Client, Server - and no
> WorkerThread. This of course is causing problems all through the
> application. - Anyway it was the development we missed up - so we
copied a
> fresh version over from the Standard application - and go to start
over.

> -Brandon
>

>   _____
>
> From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Brandon
> George
> Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 12:58 PM
> To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Colors for Items in
Inventory

> Ok,
>
> First thanks for the info! We will just create a Main Colors table!
>
> Now, I am not for sure what I have done - But the following
screens show the
> error messages I am getting when I open up axapta:
>
> 1.)
>

> 2.)
>

> Does anyone have a clue what this means?
>
> thanks,
> Brandon
>

>   _____

Maurice Cohen
> Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 11:51 AM
> To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Colors for Items in
Inventory

> Unfortunately, no. We had to customize Axapta to create a "Main"
color table
> for a customer so you only have to create the color once which in
turn is
> made available to all items.
>

> Advanced Systems Integration, Inc.
>
> 26449 Rancho Parkway South
>
> Lake Forest, CA 92630
>
> ph:    949-597-2170
>
> fax:   949-597-0720
>
> cell:  949-533-5966
>
>   _____
>
> From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com

Table'
> option -
>

> So here I start to setup a new Color by pressing 'Ctrl+N' and it
ask me to
> select an Item number. It there not a way to setup a color than
can be made
> availed to all item numbers?
>

> thanks,
>
> Brandon

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> *     To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
subject=Unsubsc
> ribe>
>

> *     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM