Hi Jayson

I am not sure if this is possible. I know that if you install the PDF printer you can print to a PDF file format in 2.5. It should be possible to write code to send the PDF file via email if you are using SP4.

Varden Morris

J. Wray & Nephew Ltd. - Group I.S.

234 Spanish Town Road

Kingston 11, Jamaica, W.I.

Phone:  (876) - 923 - 6141 Ext. 2226
Fax:      (876) - 923 - 5372

Cell:      (876) - 3833566
Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jayson Joseph Thattil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Thanks for the reply

We have Axapta 2.5 does not have PDF as the format
Is there any this can be added in 2.5?

TJJ

http://mail.yahoo.com