Hi james,

I had this problem and it solved once you remove your
hidden fields. Axapta report behaves like this, if you
have some fields hidden and that needs to be also
totalled.

Check the code in SysReportRun/printranges

Regards
Akash

--- James Flavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------
I hope someone can explain how to solve this little
pain...

I have a report that when subtotals are printed shows
the value of the field
being subtotalled on the left.  I made a copy of this
report ('Duplicate')
and added a few fields and hid some others.  But this
new report the
subtotal line does not show the field value.....why?

I am stumped and do not know where Axapta decides
whether to show the
subtotalled field value (please note the subtotal
value appears fine just
the field does not, e.g. if I am subtotalling by date
I would like one the
left the text 'Date: 20/04/2005' appear on the
subtotal line).

The report is using autodesignspec and only has a body
line (i.e. no
specific/programmed subtotal line).

Thanks
James