Hi,

This is related to Credit Limit Type (AR Parameters->Credit rating).
Select Balance. This way, you still can enter order but will
warn/reject when invoicing.

I think you have setup Balance+All, so that you can't enter any new order.

Regards,
Sun Fen

On 5/4/05, James Flavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You will have to modify.
>
> Australian partner SDS have a module available to do the things you want.
>
> James

Sun fen

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM