From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of oscarcaravaca
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 9:03 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Add fields in reports

Hi there
I am new in Axapta.
We have find a problem when working with reports.
In some reports we can add new fields in Range Selection Criteria and
in other ones we cannot.
For example on InventSumCritical, the button NEW is unavailable. What
is the difference between this report and other reports???? We need
add new criteria fields in this report.
Thanks everyone.

Aasmee
Axapta Tech. Consultant