to archive changing the jointype between formadatsources (not
querybuilddatasources) you have to do this before the form init super
() call - using FormBuildDataSource instead of FormDataSource.

changing the jointype of the corresponding FormBuildDataSource
will "instruct" the super call of form init to build the "right"
usable formdatasource.

it works perfectly

regards

douglas