hi Cenk

Is this hotfix related to physical inventory on hand report? If yes, then I can give it to you.

(I have changed the project references on this particular hotfix after I recd it from MBS)

regards

harry

Cenk Ince <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

Steeve had offered me to find hotfix CH_421871 && CH_421566_1947, but i can't find them on mbs,

Can anybody send them to me or tell how to find tem.

Thanks.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM