hi

Jigs and Fixtures will be used multiple times, so I guess they will have to be secondary work centres. (i never get this spelling right, center or centre thats the question*s*)

As to insert, I dont know it really depends on what is the life of the insert.

We have used jigs and fixures as secondary work centre. (further, this will schedule the production orders correctly, since capacity constraints on these resources will be honoured).

What are ur thoughts?

regards

harry

slees32 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Harry,

You suggested secondary work centres for these.

I have not tried to do this in Axapta yet.

But would have thought to do it with service items.
Would this not be appropriate?

Regards,

Steve

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Harry
\(Harshawardhan Deshpande" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi

> attach them as secondary work centers

> regards

> harry
>
> d_udayreddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear all
> recently i am working wit AXAPTA 3.0 Sp3.
> i want to know how do i need to attach Production resource tools
like
> Inserts, Jigs & Fixtures.
>
> Thanks in advance
> uday

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

>  Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn
more.