Hi

The join with custTable and custTrans is a result of the field Accountnum in both tables that uses the extended data type (EDT) custAccount. This EDT has a relationship to the Accountnum field in custTable so the join is automatic. If you wish you can test this for yourself by creating two forms with custTable as the data source for one and custTrans as the data source for the other. You shouId then create a display menuItem for the form with the custTrans data source and then drag and drop it on the form with custTable as the data source. If you then select a customer and select the menuItem you will get transactions only for that customer.

I think the problem with you being unable to link the transactions from SalesTable is a result of the field CustAccount using the EDT CustAccount and the field InvoiceAccount using the EDT custInvoiceAccount which extends CustAccount. I imagine for that reason the application does not know with field to use for the link. You may need to do some customization to get this to work.

Varden Morris

J. Wray & Nephew Ltd. - Group I.S.

234 Spanish Town Road

Kingston 11, Jamaica, W.I.

Phone:  (876) - 923 - 6141 Ext. 2226
Fax:      (876) - 923 - 5372

Cell:      (876) - 3833566
Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

zandm1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am trying to put a link to the CustTrans form on the SalesTable
form.  If the button is pressed, then it will open the custtrans form
for that invoice account of that sales order.  The same behavior as
opening the form from the CustTable form.  I have been unable to figure
out when you open the custtrans form from the custtable browser where
the form filters itslef to only display transactions for that
customer.  The args parameter doesn't seem to be used.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

MJH

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.