A debug don't walk you until the point of applicattion that assigns the 'Axapta Report' text?

Raúl Llorente Peña

Análisis, Desarrollo e Implementación en
Microsoft Bussiness Solutions-Axapta
OPEN SOLUTIONS

Amit Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Enviado por: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com

11/05/2005 18:27

Por favor, responda a
Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com

Para
Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
cc
Asunto
Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Urgent!!! how to set the mail body through prinjobSettings class

Hello Raul,

I think i cannot live with this solution,  but i wonder that there should definitely be any easy solution to this problem. Whereas about the parameters, if i make the parameter as optional then i don't need to put variable in the call in the chain, i just have to run compile forward and update the cross-reference.

Still if somebody can help me in this, then please do it.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Amit

Raul Llorente Peña/OPENSOLUTIONS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Just add some optional parameter to the method that puts the body text... and put that parameter backwards in the method calls chain.

This appears to be the easiest way... But, I suggest then to compile all classes in order to avoid surprises.