-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Akash
Sent: Wednesday, 11 May 2005 1:16 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Modify the Class property

Hi Harry,

Thanks for reply.

This is a customized class and yes this extends one
more customized class.

Oh, i am not aware of this . So, due to this reason
the changing property is not possible , if i will
modify the Xpo file in my customer application with
thier licence.

Regards
Akash

--- "Harry (Harshawardhan Deshpande"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi Akash
>
> one basic question not to test your knowledge but to
> make sure that we are not missing the obvious.
>
> Which class are u trying to modify? If the class is
> extending some class then changing this property may
> not be possible
>
> regards
>
> harry
>
> Akash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your suggestion, but still its not
> working.
> regards
> Akash
> --- Ali KESKIN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> ---------------------------------
> Could you try following method?
> Make modifications, export the modified class,
> restart
> axapta -:) and import
> the modified class;
> Best luck.

setProperty(child.AOTgetProperties(),"RunOn",searchType);
>             info(properties1);
>             child.AOTsetProperties(properties1);
>             child.AOTsave();
>             child.AOTrefresh();
>         }
>
>         child = it.next();
>     }
>
> }
>
> Regards
> Akash

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo!
> Terms of Service.

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of Service.

> Yahoo! Mail Mobile
>  Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your
> mobile phone.

Discover Yahoo!
Find restaurants, movies, travel and more fun for the weekend. Check it
out!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM