Hi

In Basic Module we can create bar code setups for various bar code types. After creating setup how can we attach these setups with a particular Group of Fixed Assets or any other groups like Item Groups for example we create a bar code setup with bar code type UPC A which i want to use with a particular group of Fixed Assets and another setup for UPC E for other group how can we attach these two set ups with various group's .

How can we create the links for the setup's ? Can any one help me to resolve the situation.
Waiting for the response.

Vivek