Hello to All.

We need to be able to have an 'eliminations or
corporate' adjustments for consolidating purposes.
Yet need to do adjustments at country level not in the
consolidation entity.
This entries need NOT to appear at country level.
Could Posting layer in transactions be used for this?
Are there other options?

Thanks for your help.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM