Hi !

I'm running 3.0 SP3 on SQL 2000

It seems like the standard batch feature on the Business Statistics
Data
update(menu: Accounts recievable - Inquiries - History - Business
Statistics)
is not working properly.

When setting the update job to run as batch  - the batch job is
never created.

Only when modifying the "Batch execute" parameter in "batch info"
manually to
"yes" during debug, the batch job is created correctly.

The pack and unpack methods are working just fine.
The save/get last value methods are working just fine as well.
(After modifying the parameter manually the correct values are saved
as
expected)

My question is : how do I get this batch feature to work correctly ??

Thank you all !

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM