From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brandon George
Sent:
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 8:54 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Importing Items - Help!

Hello Everyone!

 Well I need some help again! We are trying to import our Items Into Axapta through the Import Utility - via CSV files (.DAT Files).

Anyway I have created a test item, and then looked in the database to see what Tables Are updated, and what I have found was the following tables:

        - InventTable

        - InventItemLocation

        - InventTableModule

Well the data looks the same for my imported items as the test Items I created, yet I don't see any of my newly imported items in the Items Form. So what gives? Why can't I see our items? I am missing a table?

thanks,

Brandon