Hi All,

I'm new to Axapta and working with Product Builder,

I think I need to set the enumerated outcomes of a modeling
variable at runtime based on the user selection of another
variable.

Example:

Modeling variable 1:  Enumerated outcomes "Cookies" or "Ice Cream"

Based on Selection 1 modeling variable 2 should offer

"Cookie"
  "Chocolate"
  "Vanilla"

"Ice Cream"
  "Low Fat"
  "Kill me now"

I know I can define 2 seperate variables and determine which to
present based on selection in 1.  This option is fine for small
population of potential outcomes, but what about cases where outcome
combinations could run to infinity?

There must be a way to "add" outcomes to a single modeling variable
at runtime.

Can anyone help me with a few pointers on how this is accomplished?

Tim Peterson

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM