Check with IDS Scheer, they have an office in Frankfurt
(http://www.ids-scheer.de/germany/36)

________________________________

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com on behalf of mcageneral
Sent: Mon 5/23/2005 1:24 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Support in Frankfurt, Germany

We are an MBS partner looking for an organization that has an office
in Frankfurt, Germany that can support an existing US Axapta client.

If interested, please contact:

*       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM