Title: Message

-----Original Message-----
From: Girish Bhatkal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 March 2005 07:51
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: YNT: [development-axapta] SalesFormLetter_invoice from salespackingslipfor.

Hi Cenk,

I am not sure if the below is the complete solution which you are looking
for. I had sometime back had the same requirement (but for purchase
invoicing) for a client and here is what is suggested and created.
  Their requirement was that they wanted to invoice by delivery note
numbers.
   During invoicing of the Sales order by selecting ALL you will see in the
lines that all the uninvoiced sales lines are displayed. But if you delete
some of the lines/ make the deliver Now quantity of some as zero then only
the lines remaining with no zero qty are invoiced. We can use this to
achieve what we want.

   You create a new table with fields like Sales Id; parmId; packing slip
Id, delivery date and Mark (enum: yes/no). you may need to modify the class
SalesFormLetter/createParmTable . In this method you know the salesId and
you need to select all the Packing Slip Id for the order from
custPackingSlipTrans table and insert these delivery notes in the new table.

Add this new table in the SalesEditLines form/ datasource. Display the
records in a grid in a new tab. Here you could add a button. In the grid all
the delivery notes will be displayed. Now you can mark the ones you want
(put validation to see that the line is not previously invoiced). After
selection is made you click the created button (here you should write the
code to update the deliver Now qty and the validations).

   I am not sure if this would help you. Good luck,

Cheers,
Girish