Hi All,

In a previous post I asked how to get a value from a table
to validate against, Tom T. was kind enough to point me to

"Return InventTable::Find(varMap.Get("mw_ItemID")).height"

in my validation action.

Now my question is if I need values from say 4 or 5 fields
from the InventTable, is there a more efficient way to get
them.

I come from a Visual FoxPro background where the "InventTable::Find"
would set the record pointer to the correct "ItemId" and after that
I could address the table directly to get field values rather than
repetitively calling the find method?

I'm wondering if something like the following would work:
"Return InventTable.width"

Any thoughts are appreciated

Tim Peterson

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM