Cenk,  Keep in mind certain objects in Axapta will completely overlay the lower layer, for these objects when you modify them in an outer layer, all lower layer code is copied to the outer layer object.  So if the cus layer you placed in your application was developed in an application that did not have the GLS/GLP layers in it then the code from those layers won’t be present in your Cus layer.  You will have to manually pull up the code from the lower layers using the compare tool.  This will require the X++ Lic. code to adjust the class objects.

-Preston

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hemant Kumthekar
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 6:29 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] New Cus Layer Problem

Check whether you have the license keys for X++ , CUS layer

Cenk INCE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all;

I added a new cus layer to my application and now i can't see some methods that exists in super (gls and glp) layers, I compiled all application. When i copy these methods to cus layer, system can't save these methods, and i cannot delete cus layer of this class. What can i do for this.

Thanks.