Head count can be used to put limits or budgets for human resources
per each unit in the organisation structure. You choose the unit on
the left hand side of the screen and then select Head count button.
Axapta gives you the opportunity for two budgets/limits - based on the
number of employees (full-time postions field) and cost of HR (amount
field). You must also indicate the date of the budget/limit, i.e. you
can change the limit at some date in the future. The Head count
functionality is usually used in reports.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, hakan "köse"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM