James,

Not sure if this is any help and we are pretty new to Axapta and on
3.0.

But we have experienced user changes to form sizes not being saved.
It is on specific forms (we think?).
But it is definitely on certain client PCs - our older ones running
NT.
If you put the same user on an XP machine with the same form, the
settings for form size will be saved.

Have not worked out how to overcome as yet, but thought it might be
of interest.

Steve

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "James Flavell"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM