In addition to Mohits post about Dll's i'm having trouble with a dll
too.

I've got an application that connects to an Axapta client via COM
(registered as COM+).
now through my application i tell Axapta to print a certain label
(report) which contains a barcode.
When Axapta tries to open the 'bcfont32.dll' for encoding / decoding
of the barcode i get an error messages which says that the
bcfont32.dll could not be opened.

If the report is opened from Axapta itself, it works just fine...
Anybody got any ideas on how to solve this?

thnx in advance,

Cliff

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM