I am unable to print the Check Layout to screen. Bank,
Bank Accounts, Select Bank Account, Set Up, Check
Layout, Print Test button. My "Sent To" box is grayed
out and the test will only print to the printer not to
screen. I am able to print all other Axapta Reports to
screen or what ever I choose.

Has anyone else experienced this and how did you fix
it.

Thanks for your help.

Discover Yahoo!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM