I get a strange error while trying to set up the Business Connector -
 it looks for a blank config and can't find it.  Message in error
log reads: "The configuration '<unknown>' could not be found.
Use the Navision Axapta Configuration Utility to verify the
configuration."

I have a number of configs set up which all work fine for regular
Axapta, and on one of these I have registered the Business
Connector.  It makes no difference whether I override the password
or not.  The result of the test (from
admin/internet/parameters/business connector status tab) gives me
the following result:
"Result of the Microsoft Axapta Business Connector test
The Microsoft Axapta Business Connector was loaded without problems.

Could not logon to Microsoft Axapta

This may be due to wrong or unspecified user name and password for
COM-logon in AxConfig, or that permissions to the COM-logon do not
exist.

Error information

Method 'logon2' in COM object of class 'AxaptaComConnector.Axapta2'
returned error code 0x80004005 (E_FAIL) which means: The
configuration '' could not be found. Use the Navision Axapta
Configuration Utility to verify the configuration. Please restart
the Axapta Business Connector before logging on."

The message is somewhat misleading since you can't specify the user
name in AxConfig, only the password.  I have checked that the
username & password I have set up via Component Services is correct.

Can anyone throw any light on this please?

Hans

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM