I eyebrows are raised, it's because they're uncomfortable with virtual companies in general.  I have seen them used many times, and have participated in setting them up many times myself.

They work just fine!!!

And, the setup you propose, although very rudely described, doesn't seem impossible...

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brandon George
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 12:01 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Virutal Companies

Hello All,

    I have a few questions about Virtual Companies.

   Say we have two companies: CompA, CompB. What we would like to see is the following:

    1.) Create a Virutal company called v01 that has the following Table Collections:
            - Global
        And has the following Companies:
                - CompA
                - CompB

     2.) Create a Virutal company called v02 that has the following Table Collections:
            - V02Shared
            - SharedCompany
            - CRMTableCollection
        And has the following Companies:
                - CompA
                - CompB

    We had some ebrows raised on this one, from older 2.5 and 3.0 Axapta Implementors, and so I pose the question out toe veryone here to see if anyone else has done something similar, and seen any issues with this?

thanks,
Brandon