        From: Brandon George [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Thu 6/9/2005 00:17
        To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com;
development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] [development-axapta] carriage
return + new line in a string

        Hello All,

         I am coding and I am coding the Address field of the VendTable for
import through X++. Anyway does anyone know if a carriage return + new line =

        VendTable.Address = StrName + "\r\n"

        Where the + "\r\n" equals a carriage return + a new line.

        I know this is how it is in C# and also Java / C++ I believe... Is it
the same here in X++ or is there another way to do this?

        thanks,
        Brandon

  _____