Hi
I'm having problems with the totals on a cube I've built.  In order
to get to the bottom of the problem I've stripped everything out to
come to quite a simple case where the problem still occurs.  In fact
I ended up 'copying' part of the standard OLAPTrialBalance cube, as
it seems to work while mine doesn't - and I still can't see the
reason why it works and mine fails!

I therefore have a simple query on LedgerTrans (no filters).  The
measure is AMOUNTMST, and the dimensions are ACCOUNTNUM and
VOUCHER.  The values are all fine apart from the grand totals.
Obviously in the General Ledger the grand totals must be zero - but
in my case I get 4.54747E-13 i.e. a REALLY small number.  I have to
guess the root cause is rounding on currencies?

However, what appears to me to be an identical setup in
OLAPTrialBalance shows proper 0 totals.  I can't see how this has
been achieved.

In the actual pivot table itself, the problem can be addressed by
changing the format on the cells from General to Currency - but I
really want some way of showng really small number as zero in the
cube definition.

So, any ideas how to solve the problem?

Thanks

Willie