All,

Take your Second Shot Exam at No Charge

To help you or your staff attain a Microsoft Business Solutions certification, Microsoft and Pearson VUE are pleased to offer no-charge second shot exams that allow a retake of a failed Microsoft Business Solutions certification exam. To take advantage of this offer, register and take a Microsoft Business Solutions certification exam before August 31, 2005 with Pearson VUE. If you fail your first attempt, you can retake the same exam at no charge by September 30, 2005.
Source : VUE official site http://www.vue.com/mbs/

Date : 15,June,2005 4:32 PM (Egypt time)

hany abodoma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

I am preparing for installation exam. I know there are
some functional
questions about installation But I
cannot find
documents about these issues. I request such documents
if exist.

Another point is that I heard that Microsoft free
second shot exam
promotion deadline has been shifted. Is this
information true ?

Thanks,

Hany Abodoma

Do you Yahoo!?