You dont have proper permissions to process the cube, Go to cueb roles for that particular cube and attach the user name on which you are logged in on client and then try to process the cube.

Best Luck

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of nttrehn
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 12:32 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Problem with OLAP

Hi,

Hopefully somebody knows the answer to my problem: When I try to
process the cubes from my Client, I get following error message:

Class '_DbDimension' COM-object method 'Process' returned error code
0x80040076 (<unknown>), which means:
Invalid object name 'OLAPOLA3_CUSTGROUP'.;42S02;Invalid object
name 'OLAPOLA3_CUSTTABLE'.;42S02.

I can transfer the cubes just perfectly, but the processing always ends
up at this kind of error messages.

Does anybody know the solution?

Best regards
Nitta