Stefan,

You can go to configuration screen, Database tab, then key in the Max. open cursor.

regards,

Khue

Stefan Heidkamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

we use Axapta 3.0 SP3. Lately we get the following error sometimes:

'Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta's upper limit of open cursors has
been exceeded (90). Use the -OPENCURSORS parameter, or modify the X++
code.'

Now the error appears when a user generate a new customer and want to
save the customer.

Does anyone know this error? How can we solve the problem?

Many thanks in advance.

Stefan Heidkamp

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Do you Yahoo!?