hi

thanx for the info, will pass it on to the data warehousing team, need to give them feedback from Axapta side.

regards

harry

Varden Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Harry,

This is a feature of the Enterprise version of SQL 2000 that allows it to use more than 2G of memory provided that the memory is available on the OS. I would not upgrade to SP4 because the company I work for has about 6G of memeory on the database server.

Varden Morris

J. Wray & Nephew Ltd. - Group I.S.

234 Spanish Town Road

Kingston 11, Jamaica, W.I.

Phone:  (876) - 923 - 6141 Ext. 2226
Fax:      (876) - 923 - 5372

Cell:      (876) - 3833566
Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Harry (Harshawardhan Deshpande" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi SAS

What is AWE?

regards

harry