Hi,

I wish to print 2 different invoice formats depending on the Axapta company
I am in.  Can anyone help me to decide which is the best way:

1) Different design within the same report?
My concern is not only is the design different but also some of the coding
in the fetch etc has been changed so I am not sure I really want to have
various IF statements in my fetch code etc.

OR

2) Different report?
If I have 2 separate reports where can I put the code to decide which report
to run?  It seems there is no class that classes the report and things like
the 'Show' button call the report directly.  Would it work that in the init
method of the report I check the company and if required call the other
report?  Can I use the class SysReportRun or similar and put my code in here
to check which report is being run and which company I am in, if so can
someone give me an example of which method and code to use as I am not very
sure of this class.

OR
3) Other mehtod?

I hope someone can help give me some insight into which way could be better

Thanks
James