Hi Harry,

Thanks for your prompt reply.  Just curious how should the user perform Inventory reconciliation with GL.  The steps should it be:

1.  Print out Pyhsical Value by Item Group Report in Inventory Management
   Module as of closing date (ideally month end)
2. Print out Ledger Transaction List in General Ledger Module. OR
   Print out Reconciliation report (GL > Reports > Reconciliation >
   Inventory)??
3. Compare both reports and find out the unreconciling items??

Appreciate your valuable advice.

Best Regards,

Jack Koh

"Harry (Harshawardhan Deshpande" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi

1. Yes
2. known value is invoice updated SO/PO, costed production orders etc. Anything before that is floating. (I hope).

regards

harry

Koh Meng Chiat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

2 questions:

1.  Can i use Pyhsical Value by Item Group Report to
reconcile with my GL stock?  I think most of you had
encountered this before as there is no specific report
in inventory module which can help to reconcile with
your GL. (Note: The inventory reconcilation report
does not provide sufficient information in terms of GL
stocks and stock value in inventory)

2. What is the "Known Value" column in Physical Value
by Item Group Report?

Appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,