From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Subrahmanyam, Mamidi
Sent: 24 June 2005 13:12
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] !00% Acccount function works?

Umm..where do I find that 100%?. (I hope you are not talking about Import function in consolidation?)

Appreciate your help.
Thanks,
subbu

James Flavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Does anyone know if the 100% ACCOUNT function in the financial statement work in AX 3.0 SP2 ???
I have set it up but cannot get anything to ever be calculated in my reports!!!
Thanks

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Yahoo! Sports