Hi,

Unfortunately, this is only available for "Configuration"

Regards,

Ahmed Maghraby

samia rodrigues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All,

Is it Possible to configure different Routes, for different combination
of Color/Size for an Item.

e.g.
Say my "Item1" can exist in color C1 and C2,
                         in Sizes S1 and S2.

I want to configure axapta such that, if the Item1/C1/S1 is selected
Route R1 is automatically selected in BOM Explosion. Similarly if
Item1/C1/S2 is selected Route R2 is selected automatically and so on...

Regards,
Samia