Hi Jack,
I doubt the same..cache probs...b'coz once i added
some master through "Go to main table". After adding
that master, it didn't show me. Then when i went back
to main menu and then it appeared. This is b'coz , it
didnt cleared its Cache memory, right ?

Anyway iam also waiting for some expet's answer to
this

--- Koh Meng Chiat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> --- Saied Al-Hamawi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Dear Jack,
> >

> > You have to specify the number sequence to be
> > continues, this can be
> > done from number sequence form general tab page,
> > then it will work, as
> > you need.
> >
> > Bye:-)
> >

> > Saied
> >

> > ________________________________
> >
> > From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
> > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On
> > Behalf Of Koh Meng
> > Chiat
> > Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 6:25 AM
> > To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] How to avoid a
> > gap in Number
> > Sequence?
> >

> > Hi all,
> >
> > I think most of you have probably have encounter
> > this
> > before.  Once the user creates a new voucher, say
> in
> > General Journal > lines, a new number will be
> > assigned
> > by the system automatically according to the
> number
> > sequence setup.  If the user deletes the voucher
> > transaction before posting, the voucher number
> will
> > be
> > cached in the system for reuse. (Note:  I found
> out
> > the clean up function in number sequence form is
> not
> > really working properly, does anyone encounter the
> > same problem?)
> >
> > A senario given as follows:
> >
> > User A creates a new voucher number 10 in GL
> journal
> > lines.  Subsequently when User B create a voucher
> in
> > the lines again, the number will be 11.
> >
> > If User B deletes the voucher before posting, the
> > voucher number 11 will be stored in the system so
> > that
> > when User C creates a new transaction in the line,
> > number 11 will be reused.
> >
> > However, sometimes instead of number 11 being
> picked
> > up, the system will assign 12 to the voucher
> number,
> > causing a gap in the voucher number.
> >
> > This will create problem when a system audit is
> > performed, one may doubt about the completeness
> and
> > integrity of the transactions as the voucher
> number
> > is
> > not continuous.
> >
> > Can anyone explain on this? Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> >
> > Jack Koh

> > Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.
> > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
> >

> > Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

> > *    Visit your group "Axapta-Knowledge-Village

> > " on the web.
> >
> > *    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]