Do NOT use the finalize() method.  Finalize is also a no-go in Java...  Instead, use < Class > = null.  The JVM/GC will take care of the rest...

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Subrahmanyam, Mamidi
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 10:00 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Remove Class from memory ?

Hi ,

I assume you are asking a 'Honest' question. ( Not because of you got in the exam :-) )

Yes. Its like a garbage collector in JAVA and Delete call in C++.

So If you have explicitly allocated a block of memory for a class ( Potentially your 'own' class )
in order to realse the memory , You Need to call this.......................

But I donlt where its allcated..But in C++/Java, Its always allocated on the stack....

Good Luck.

Thanks & Regards,
subbu

sdupontel1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

Can we remove a class from memory using this syntax : <class>.finalize
() ?

Thank you

Best regards

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.