Well, some long time ago I tried to put some code in Macros. I've tested that from some point, the code is "ignored". Just try to create a localmacro with a throath of
print 1;
print 2;
etc...
print 1000
You'll see that calling this macro doesn't print all lines...

Perhaps this is the cause of your overflow.

Raúl Llorente Peña

Análisis, Desarrollo e Implementación en
Microsoft Bussiness Solutions-Axapta
OPEN SOLUTIONS

"Hennie Potgieter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Enviado por: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com

08/07/2005 10:13

Por favor, responda a
Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com

Para
<Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com>
cc
Asunto
[Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Localmacro help please

Hi all,

When a localmacro list object is defined in the classDeclaration, only a certain number of variables are allowed. The pack and unpack methods gives the following compiler error: "Overflow in an internal compiler stack."

#LOCALMACRO.ParmList
       parmId,

        .
        .
        //variable list of 108 variables
#ENDMACRO

Is this an Axapta problem? Should more than 1 localmacro list object be used? How would more than 1 localmacro list object be implemented?

 -*
Hennie Potgieter
Senior Business Analyst
UTi SUN Couriers Division