From: axchi04
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 2:55 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Missing tables in SQL

Hi,

SQL 2005 (made the conversion to 2000 for the database) has been
installed. The user bmssa has been assigned to the database and I have
setup a ODBC to this database. Everything works fine and has been
installed successfully and the connection works too.

Then I run the Axapta Install - 2 Tier and filled in all the correct
parameters - database server / odbc, etc...

However, after a complete install (and rebooting the machine) somehow
the tables are missing for axapta. No tables have been created at all.

What am I doing wrong here? Any help much appreciated...

Thanks!