-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] vegne af hkruiniger
Sendt: 13. juli 2005 11:40
Til: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Emne: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Denying user access to form setup

Thanks for your reply Jens - I think it's more like looking for hay
in a haystack, and trying each piece to see if it's what you need!

I had already set the entire Development node in the permissions
tree to "No access", so that isn't it.

I also followed the advice from another reader to turn off the
configuration key "Advanced Forms Customization" in  System
Configuration, which should prevent everybody from making changes,
but this also seems to be ignored by Axapta - this may be a bug.

Regards

Hans

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Jens Strandberg"