Set breakpoints on the tables triggers and you’ll see the whole picture in stack calls window. The process is a little bit complicated (e.g. when you change something in Sales, axapta uses classes-managers) so I don’t think that the processes map (even if it existed) would be understandable very easy.

If you have any particular questions – just ask them.

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brandon George
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 9:04 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com; development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] [development-axapta] Sales Order Process Flow Map

Hello All,

     I was wondering if anyone had a great map of the process a Sales Order Goes through / can go through? For example the Tables Used, the methods called, called by what / when, and the process of a Sales Order as seen by the end user.

    Sales Order . Posting:

        - Quotation

        - Confirmation

        - Picking List

        - Packing Slip

        - Invoice

Any help / white paper / walk through - anything on this I would really appreciate!

thanks,

Brandon