From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Gloria Sun
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 4:20 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Aos exam

Hi all,

I am preparing for the Axapta server.

I found this question on the partner quide. i would appreciate if anyone tell me what's the right choices.

An Axapta Server Cluster has been established behind a firewall, and each Axapta Server runs one AOS instance. Below is a description of the IP addresses and the TCP port numbers of each instance.

Axapta Server One: IP address = 192.168.10.1, TCP Port = 22035

Axapta Server Two: IP Address = 192.168.10.2, TCP Port = 22035

Cluster name is Finance.

The following rules exist on the firewall:

  - Allow all incoming TCP traffic on TCP port 22035, to IP address 192.168.10.1

  - Allow all incoming TCP traffic on TCP port 22035, to IP address 192.168.10.2

  - Allow all outgoing UDP traffic on Internet interface

  - Allow all outgoing TCP traffic in Internet interface

What rules need to be set up to gain access to the Axapta Server Cluster Finance located behind the firewall? (Please select TWO responses)