I don;t know the any standard solution is there. But if I get the similar kind of message 'Record is already deletd by another user' ,  Axapta asks me refresh the form by clicing 'restore'  button on the command menu...

 will see if anyone has any std solution.......

-subbu

Nihar Saraiya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All

One has Often noticed when at a particular point of time, when data is being tried to be deleted, an Infolog pop’s up mentioning that, the record is deleted by another user.

I did check that all the end users have been logged in with different User Log In names, and would be accessing different forms.

Many users may not have faced this error, but still I would like to know, what can be done to avoid it happening again. Any setup or configuration modifications required?

Regards

Nihar Saraiya