Hi all again,

I have a problem with purchase order  return item. I want to specify a special account for a return item purc order (from: purc line/setup tab/posting field group/ledger account) and also expect for the system to use this specified account after invoicing the order. But as I realised, system is always using the "consumption account" (for the purc orders) that is defined on the item group posting profile.

Is there anyone who had an experience with this issue? Or how can I make the system to use a "specified account for the order line" for the returned items on purc orders? This concept is working with sales order returned items!!

Thanks and regards,

Gloria