Hi Hennie,

Yes correct it is not the SOX way but it was to highlight that SOX basically
is only as good as the ppl using it...if really I want to get around it I
just either sit on some else vacant PC or ask them to login in my PC using
their user id...its not right but 99% of the time you would not have much of
a problem doing 'fraudulant' things this way...hence why I mentioned regular
binary comparison of files by the customer is still a must if they want
extra SOX brownie points (or rather avoid long winded discussions/arguments
with the auditor's 'SOX theory masters').

I look forward to hearing more input on this topic from the group as this is
something MBS MUST address otherwise many prospects can be waved good bye to
in my personnal opinion.  I believe a version of SOXs is already being
formulated in the EU/Europe (maybe its already out I don't kow?) so this
will not be limited to US listed companies.

So things like user settings being saved in AOD files (not sure if they are
as I mentioned) are things MBS should fix and save us all some headaches
with auditors and heart ache with lost prospects....maybe the group would
like to put their brains together and think of Axapta areas that are at risk
of failing such an audit and possible solutions?

Thanks
James