From: Girish Bhatkal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 7:11 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Infolog Log error - Record is deleted by another user.

i think its to do with refresh.
Do you get this problem while deleting the standard
axapta forms?

if you have created a function in which the delete
happens through a class and on the form you try to
refresh it, it gives that message??? i am not sure if
the same thing you are facing.
  If you delete/update the record from another form
and want the parent form to be refreshed then you need
to refresh the parent form from the child form itself.