From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tany, Yuliana
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 10:08 AM
To: 'Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Exchange adjustment does not exist in GL

Hello, does anybody know about this?

I have a problem, the exchange adjustment result doesn't exist in GL. I can't see the Ledger account in Voucher.

I found out because user doing the transaction in general Ledger, which is the debit and credit account type is customer.

When you run the exchange adjustment, system will create the exchange adjustment but can't be seen (blank) --> I saw the transaction in Customer Transaction

I have the work around already: you can't use the same debit and credit account type (customer), so you have to have an interim account

The journal will be like this:

Customer

Interim Account

Interim Account

Customer

And this solutions work..

Our customer don't want to use the interim account..

I'm just wondering Why this is happened? Anyone has the explanation? Do you have a better solution (which you don't have to use the interim account?)

I'm still curious...

Regards,
Yuliana Tany