Hi All

I have created one line for the Counting journal, where the Item has 1,100 units in On-hand field.

I entered 1,000 units in Counted field.

When I clicked on Post, Infolog poped up saying there were 0.00 items in the Location I had selected. The journal was not posted.

I changed the units in Counted field form 1,000 to 1,200. When tried to Post, it was successfully posted.

Why was it that the journal was not posted when I had ‘Counted’ 1,000 units instead of 1,200 units?

Will setting the checkbox ‘Physical Negative Inventory’ for the concerned Inventory Model work?

Regards

Nihar Saraiya