Title: Message
Hello All!

    I am running into a small issue. You see we are sharing our Inventory Items across 3 companies, and part of that sharing we were told to share the InventDim table, because only two companies could see the Items. Once we shared the InventDim Table, then all 3 companies saw the items.

Well during training, people are entering new items, or entering a Sales Order, and we will get an error sometimes that states the InventDimId has already been used.

Has anyone ever ran into an issue like this before? Anyone know what could be the issue? I am sure it relates to the Virtual Companies / Sharing of data... but I am not sure were to start on resolving this issue.

thanks,
Brandon